750g (1lb 11oz) small New Potatoes cut into half
1 Red Onion, cut into medium-thin wedges
1 knob of Butter or 1 tbsp Olive Oil
200g (7oz) Cherry Tomatoes
4 x 150g (5oz) Salmon Fillets
- Preheat oven to 220c (gas mark 7)
- Put potato halves and onion wedges into an oven proof dish or roasting tin.
- Add oil or butter (if using cold butter, put the dish into the oven with just the butter to melt it, then add the potatoes and onions, stirring to cover with the butter)
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and just starting to brown
5. Remove the dish from the oven and stir in the cherry tomatoes
6. Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, season well
7. Return the dish to the oven for a further 12 minutes or until the fish is opaque and cooked through
8. Make the dressing:
Juice of 1 Lemon
1tsp Wholegrain Mustard
1 tbsp Runny Honey
50ml Olive Oil
Put all the ingredients into a jar and shake well or a jug an mix well with a tiny whisk.
When the Salmon is cooked, remove from the oven and pour the dressing over the top.
Serve with salad and/or green veg. e.g. Garlic Beans